Monday 15 October 2012

MY favourite Lil Sis

I have my favourite sister..she the the youngest sister among sibling and the last child in my family. she have such a very cute face that almost make me miss her when I far away from home. She has dimple both her chin near her mouth, so cute and perfectly where it is placed. she has such dim eyes that make me hesitate to get angry with her. moreover, she has a wonderful character. she easily apologise those who do bad to her..when i have a lot of money, i mean have much pocket money I will buy her something like dress, accessories ,or something to give it to her. I think I will feel lonely when I am at home without her...she the one who rock our home..without her our home feel emptiness...her laugh her act and everything about  her is the most best moment for me..when i miss my family especially i am far away from home, the first person i ever miss is her..LOVE u MY favourite Sis..CELINE..<3





me and celine

Al, CC, Celine@Cu

this the funny expression of my siblings:from top,celine(cu), middle Alla(Al),  bottom  Cecila(cc)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment