Monday 8 October 2012

Beloved Lil Bro n Sis



This photo was taken at 2007, my beloved younger sister and brother..from the right: Cecilia@cc, Celine@cu, Allan@al and Theodore@teo..

at this age, they are too naughty that sometime time i lost my patient and get mad at them. Seem like everyday there something happen that make me mad at them. because of my mum are busy with the house work and her little business, i am the one who help my mum to take care of my younger lil bro and sis. make sure they do their homework, do laundry, cooking(sometime when me in good mood and i am not  good in cooking actually). this responsibility  make my routine much busy. 

but now 2012, it seem totally different..they already grown up..the younger one now is 7 years. the eldest one now 14 years..they are not children any more and i cant treat them like they are still 5 years old. like i did past time ago..haha.. honestly, i miss the past time they use to be still little and kid. 



2011



No comments:

Post a Comment