Friday 19 October 2012

Matric Life

I still remember the feeling when I get offer to to continue study at Labuan Matriculation College(LMC). so excitement  feeling proud of myself and the most important is make my parent proud of me. All i wanted is they appreciate all of my effort to get in there(LMC)..the smile on their face was the cure and spirit for me to study. I really appreciate for all of their done to make sure the essential for me as a student are perfect and enough and i so grateful of that.especially the willingness to pay my tuition fees, buy reference book and pocket money. although sometimes not enough for me but its okay with me as long as they care so much of me.

other than that, I am so proud of my classmate(high school) who are 9 of us get that offer too. we finally make our teachers proud of us. all of their effort in the way to make sure we gain enough knowledge is worth. moreover, our batch, many students of my home town get that offer too compare before..well, seem like student of my home town not bad at all..haha

our study time at LMC are pack, but its not become a reason for us to have fun. to be together with my friends, classmate( mix from sabah and sarawak)..laughing together..share thought and feeling, know each others behaviour, outing together, do project school together...and finally take picture together to keep the memory still and remembering.

First Project PP(BADIO) At Pantai Pantai Pancur Hitam

at Menara Pentadbiran with A2T35 and T36

Waiting for class EKO at outside groundfloor bilik tutorial.from right:Noi, Me(Juliet), Asfa, Erma,Sona

Dinner at Hotel Tiara for Subject Dinamika

go jogging at Kompleks LMC..From left Linda(UMS), me (UKM), Amy(UMS)


No comments:

Post a Comment